Breeders and coronavirus – advice from the Kennel Club (19/3/20)
The Kennel Club has answered a number of questions to support dog breeders through the COVID-19 pandemic. You can read these here: https://bit.ly/2J9VSe0
- I have a litter of puppies due. What is the advice about visiting families?
- How can people socialise their puppies at this time?
- We were planning a litter but should we now delay this? / is it still ok to breed from your dog?
- How can I best take care of my puppies and dogs during this period?
- What should I do if I need to get my puppies vaccinated or microchipped?
- Is it safe for someone else to take care of dogs that I breed from if I’m taken ill or have to self-isolate?
Government guidance on self-isolation and social distancing is available on the GOV.UK website: